RWC Easifit TMV
The Easifit Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) blends hot and cold water to ensure safe and comfortable water temperature, reducing the risk of accidental injuries and burns..
RWC 15MM EASIFIT® TMV
The Easifit® Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) blends hot and cold water to ensure safe and comfortable water temperature, reducing the risk of accidental injuries and burns.
Ultra-compact and lightweight, Easifit is ideal for use in tight spaces. Easifit complies with all applicable UK and European performance standards. The range is WRAS approved and holds TMV2 and TMV3 certificates.
WRAS APPROVED AND TMV2 AND TMV3 CERTIFIED
Using the latest RWC advanced valve design and production techniques, the TMV can function at flow rates as low as 1 lpm, the lowest by far in the industry, and is also resistant to the adherence of scale and other system contaminants to provide increased valve longevity.
For ordering, questions or any further information please contact our Sales Team on 0208 984 1000.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compliant with NHS and HTM04-01-D08
- The 15mm valves work with flows as low as 1 lpm making it ideal for water saving taps
- Compact design means the valve is less obtrusive than others in the market when installed on pedestal or wall hung basins
- 2-in-1 options include check valves as well as strainers that protect both the check valves and the main valve
- Temperature adjustment is incorporated into the clip on cap
- WRAS approved
- TMV2 & TMV3 approved